We’re hiring a curious, energetic social media strategist to join our content strategy team for 60 days (with the possibility of extension). We’re looking for a passion for trying what’s new. For thinking bigger. For setting goals and then crushing them. For candidates who love what they do, work well as a team and thrive on the challenge of making good ideas great.
What you’ll do
- Lead the development and execution of social media strategies for the agency.
- Provide strategic analyses and develop business-driving social content strategies in categories ranging from travel to home products to financial services.
- Guide ongoing content development for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other channels.
- Identify innovative, social-first opportunities for clients to reach key audiences using emerging platforms and online communities.
- Collaborate with digital, creative, media and public relations teams to integrate social media into B2B and B2C advertising and media relations campaigns.
- Identify key measures of success at the outset of new projects and continually optimize approach based on these metrics to meet or exceed campaign goals.
What we’re looking for
- 8 to 10 years of social media / digital experience
- Fluency in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat and YouTube, including the newest ways to use their features and advertising platforms to engage communities
- A penchant for big ideas that are rooted in brand strategy and a thorough understanding of a community
- A strategic thinker who can also sweat the details
- Ability to grasp and pivot between industries as varied as travel and financial services or home products and healthcare
- Ability to bring brand voices to life in a channel- and audience-appropriate tone
- An eagerness to become an intrinsic part of a smart, creative team
This position reports to a group creative director.
To apply, please submit your résumé and a link to your portfolio or three to five work samples. Thank you!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (LGA) participates in E-Verify. LGA recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.