We’re hiring a talented, energetic content specialist to join our creative team.
This candidate will develop and implement innovative, targeted and measurable campaigns that help achieve client marketing objectives; write short-form web content for a range of B2C and B2B clients; and assist in the maintenance of visual asset libraries.
The ideal candidate will love what they do, work well as a team member and thrive on the challenge of making good ideas great.
What you will do:
- Develop paid and organic social media campaigns for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and other channels.
- Write clear, user-focused content ranging in length from a tweet to a blog post.
- Support day-to-day community management functions across a range of social media channels. This includes researching and writing/creating on-brand content, moderating communities, and monitoring and engaging in relevant online conversations.
- Work with creative teams to create/maintain metadata for and manage client photo libraries.
- Help compile monthly reporting on campaign performance, successes and opportunities for improvement.
What we’re looking for:
- 3 to 4 years of social media experience in an agency environment
- Travel and/or hospitality experience preferred
- Fluency in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat and Pinterest, including newest ways to use their features and advertising platforms to engage communities
- Ability to think quickly but calmly in responding to real-time conversations
- Strong writing/editing skills and a proven ability to use brand voice in a channel-appropriate way
- Eagerness to become an intrinsic part of a smart, creative team
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or related field
This position reports to a Group Creative Director.
To apply, please submit your resumé and a link to your portfolio or 4-5 work samples.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (LGA) participates in E-Verify. LGA recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.