LGA is looking for a strategic PR professional who can develop integrated programs, drive creative thinking and apply a mix of traditional and non-traditional PR skills to serve a diverse range of clients. The ideal candidate will have a track record of building strong relationships and exceeding expectations while also managing resources to ensure assignments are completed on time and on budget. Prior experience working in crisis and issues management is highly desired, along with a positive attitude, spirit of collaboration and commitment to continuous learning.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain positive client relationships by addressing their needs and identifying opportunities to help achieve their business goals.
- Develop and execute earned media and other visibility programs, often in collaboration with counterparts from creative, digital, content and other disciplines.
- Identify and maintain relationships with key media, bloggers and other influencers.
- Stay abreast of client industries, issues and trends to develop sound, informed PR recommendations.
- Develop methodologies for measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of agency campaigns that align with clients’ business goals.
- Develop and manage account budgets to maximize client value while delivering reasonable returns to the agency.
- May supervise junior-level staff, serving as a mentor and developing their skills.
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum eight years of prior public relations, communications or other related experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Demonstrated knowledge of traditional and social media, with an emphasis on identifying good stories and connecting to the right audience.
- Critical and creative thinker with the ability to apply curiosity to all aspects of the role.
- Strong organizational, project and time management skills with a high level of attention to detail and resourcefulness.
This position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and writing or work samples using the form below.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (LGA) participates in E-Verify. LGA recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.