We’re looking for a strategic PR pro who can develop integrated programs, drive creative thinking and apply a mix of traditional and non-traditional skills to serve a diverse range of clients. The ideal candidate will have a track record of building strong relationships and exceeding client expectations while also managing resources to ensure agency profitability. Prior experience working with or for a PR/communications agency is a must, along with a positive attitude, spirit of collaboration and commitment to continuous learning.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Maintain positive client relationships by addressing their needs and identifying opportunities to help achieve their business goals.
- Develop and execute earned media and other visibility programs, often in collaboration with counterparts from creative, digital, content and other communications disciplines.
- Identify and maintain relationships with key targeted media, bloggers and other influencers.
- Stay abreast of client industries, issues and trends to develop sound, informed PR recommendations.
- Develop methodologies for measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of agency campaigns that align with clients’ business goals.
- Develop and manage account budgets to maximize client value while delivering reasonable returns to the agency.
- May supervise junior-level staff.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- College degree required, preferably in public relations, journalism, communications or a related field.
- Minimum 10 years of prior full-time public relations experience, preferably in an agency setting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of traditional, social and media, with an emphasis on what makes a good story and how to achieve visibility for agency clients.
- Strong organizational, project and time management skills with a high level of attention to detail and resourcefulness.
- Familiarity and/or hands-on experience with PR management software platforms such as Cision or Meltwater, database tools such as Lexis/Nexis, and existing and emerging social media platforms and analytics tools.
This position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and writing or work samples using the form below.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (LGA) participates in E-Verify. LGA recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.