We’re looking for an organized, detail-oriented people person to join a fast-paced account team as Partner Program Manager.
The Partner Program Manager is a unique blend of shaping marketing strategy with selling and managing a crucial program for one of our client’s key audiences. It means planning and executing cooperative partner opportunities across external media, owned content and other channels, always balancing the objectives of the brand and its partners to achieve positive results for all. The Partner Program Manager executes details of the program across contract execution, materials fulfillment, budget design and billing management, working efficiently and effectively with cross-functional agency teams and directly with participating partners. Also key in this role is providing regular reporting to the internal and client teams, and beyond that, spotting new opportunities for partner engagement along with client strategy.
- Providing day-to-day management of client’s partner programs including cultivation and maintenance of relationships with participating organizations
- Collaborating with the LGA team across disciplines to develop, fulfill, track and bill a range of cooperative marketing opportunities
- Developing and contracting customized partner program proposals for individual organizations
- Tracking and reporting key performance measures for all programs on a regular basis, typically monthly, to participating partners and LGA client
- Supporting internal team members with consistent, reliable, professional, responsive communications to help further relationships with client and partners
- Two to four years of agency or related marketing experience required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Desire to take initiative and contribute as a team player
- Detail-oriented and resourceful
- Clear and actionable verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of accountability and ownership of all tasks
- Desire to learn and grow professionally
- Ability to build and cultivate relationships, both internally and externally
- College degree in advertising, marketing or a related field preferred
This position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company.
To apply, please submit a link to your cover letter and résumé using the form below.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (LGA) participates in E-Verify. LGA recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.