Are you a driven, curious college student or recent graduate looking for real world agency experience to add to your developing résumé? We want to hear from you.
We’re looking for a full-time intern to support the media team. This paid internship includes — but is not limited to — work on social media, search media, digital media, out-of-home media, broadcast media and analytics. Preferred candidates are juniors or seniors in college or recent graduates. Ideal candidates are majoring or have earned a degree in advertising, digital, marketing or public relations or a related field.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Help with campaign implementation by trafficking creative for social, display, print, OOH and broadcast
- Get hands on social media management experience by learning how to set up a paid media campaign, targeting parameters and how to optimize
- Meet with publishers and ad tech companies to learn about new offerings and aid in media plan development
- Issue insertion orders to publishers and ensure campaigns are launched on time and within budget
- Aid in reporting by analyzing campaign performance and determining insights for future optimizations
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A college junior or senior, graduate student or recent grad
- Ability to work up to 40 hours a week
- Sharp attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic, natural curiosity and a desire to learn about media
- Ability to problem solve and look for alternate ways to find information
- Ability to perform basic math calculations (i.e., cost per thousand and percent change)
This position reports to the media director.
To apply, please submit your résumé and cover letter below. Thank you!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (LGA) participates in E-Verify. LGA recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.