We’re looking for an organized self-starter to support the agency owners in all administrative capacities. This includes scheduling, internal/external communications, meeting planning/preparation, travel arrangements, expense report preparation, etc. This position will report to the president and may supervise the receptionist.
What you’ll do
- Provide advanced and confidential administrative support to the CEO, president and SVP/director of client service
- Provide back-up support to receptionist during lunch, PTO and other times as necessary, to include answering/directing incoming phone calls and greeting/directing lobby visitors
- Professionally represent the owners to a broad range of individuals both inside and outside the agency
- Maintain the calendar of the CEO and president to include scheduling appointments, events and meetings, identifying resolutions to scheduling conflicts and prioritizing appointments as necessary
- Plan/organize various meetings held at LGA; coordinate meeting location, manage any food/beverage needs; oversee meeting set-up and ensure meeting room is returned to proper order following meeting
- Serve as the LGA travel coordinator, arranging air travel and lodging as requested
- Serve on various project teams as directed, providing administrative support as needed
- Manage annual employee campaigns (liaison with organization,schedule/plan/set-up employee kick-off meeting; collect pledge responses and communicate to payroll department, etc.)
- Employ discretion and protect sensitive and confidential information received and generated
What we’re looking for
- Three to five years’ experience as an executive assistant supporting senior executives
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; experience with Microsoft Sharepoint and Microsoft Teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maturity and judgment to communicate on an executive level and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to proactively identify and articulate potential issues/problems, offer solutions and follow issues through to resolution with minimal direction
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and detail orientation
This position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company.
To apply, please submit a link to your cover letter and résumé using the form below.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (LGA) participates in E-Verify. LGA recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.