We are looking for an experienced digital strategist who will make our work work harder. The digital strategist is responsible for collaborating closely with creative, media and client teams to make sure all digital communications resonate with the audience and achieve client business goals.
Our strategists are thought leaders who uncover cultural truths and relevant insights and turn them into strategic roadmaps to guide client thinking and work. They understand the nuances of each digital platform and channel and how to play to its strengths creatively.
This position will report to the Director of Strategy and will collaborate closely across agency disciplines.
What you’ll do
- Develop strategies across digital channels for clients in a variety of industries, building a compelling roadmap for development and execution
- Includes strategies for digital advertising, paid and organic social media, email campaigns and website strategies
- Uncover industry, audience and competitive insights to drive strategic recommendations
- Partner with the creative, media and public relations teams to concept, explore and push the creation of innovative and effective work across digital channels
- Ensure effective implementation of digital creative, taking into consideration best practices in SEO and meta-data
- Set campaign goals and benchmarks and track campaign performance to draw insights that drive campaign optimizations
- Closely monitor digital platforms to keep up with changing best practices and emerging platforms
- Drive understanding of emerging digital platforms and their applications to client business
- Educate client and internal teams on digital channels, best practices and implications resulting from platform changes
- Identify, monitor and interpret cultural and social trends relevant to client business and opportunities
- Contribute strategic thinking and ideas to attract new business prospects
What you have
- 7+ years of strategy development and implementation in an agency environment
- Demonstrated success in developing a variety of digital strategies including digital advertising, content strategy, paid and owned social strategies, email strategies and website strategies
- A critical thinker with the ability to synthesize large amounts of data, find insights and turn them into a clear and concise strategy
- A passion for digital platforms and creative problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of analytics and SEO methodology
- A dedication and desire to learn, grow and be challenged professionally
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, marketing, business, or a related field preferred
This position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company.
To apply, please submit a link to your cover letter and résumé using the form below.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (LGA) participates in E-Verify. LGA recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.