We’re hiring a curious, energetic digital content specialist to join our team.
This role will develop and implement innovative, targeted and measurable social media campaigns that help achieve client marketing objectives; write short-form web content for a range of B2B and B2C clients; and assist in the maintenance of visual asset libraries.
The ideal candidate will love what they do, work well as a team and thrive on the challenge of making good ideas great.
What you’ll do
- Develop B2B and B2C social media content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and other channels.
- Support day-to-day community management functions across a range of social media channels. This includes researching and writing/creating on-brand content, moderating communities, and monitoring and engaging in relevant online conversations.
- Work with content and creative teams to create and maintain metadata for and manage client photo libraries.
- Write clear, user-focused content ranging in length from a tweet to a blog post.
- Compile monthly analytics reports on campaign performance, highlighting successes and identifying opportunities for improvement.
What we’re looking for
- 1 to 3 years of social media / digital experience
- Fluency in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat and Pinterest, including the newest ways to use their features and advertising platforms to engage communities
- Ability to think quickly but calmly in responding to real-time conversations
- Strong writing skills and proven ability to use brand voice in channel-appropriate way
- An eagerness to become and intrinsic part of a smart, creative team
This position reports to a group creative director.
To apply, please submit your résumé and a link to your portfolio or three to five work samples using the form below.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (LGA) participates in E-Verify. LGA recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.