We’re looking for a junior copywriter to join our creative team.
This position will be responsible for copy development across a variety of media types, which could include TV, video, print, social, digital, website, radio and collateral material for one or more agency clients. Excellent conceptual and copywriting skills are required.
What You’ll Do
- Work with other advertising creatives on various clients and campaigns
- Help develop, sell, produce and implement advertising campaigns
- Meet the creative standards of the agency
What We’re Looking For
- Recent grad to two years of advertising agency experience
- Passion for pursuing big ideas and doing great work
- Portfolio with strong conceptual thinking and ideas that span across multiple media
- A student of the business (tracking great work others are doing as well as industry trends)
- Proficient with Mac computer and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising or a related field
This position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company.
To apply, please submit your résumé, cover letter and a link to your portfolio below.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (LGA) participates in E-Verify. LGA recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.