Are you a driven, curious college student or recent graduate looking for real-world agency experience to add to your developing resume and portfolio? We want to hear from you.
We’re looking for a copywriter intern for a paid, three-month advertising internship.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with other advertising creatives on various clients and campaigns across a variety of media types, which could include video, print, website, social, radio, presentations and collateral
- Receive mentoring from a Group Creative Director / Copywriter to help you learn and grow
- May be paired with an art director intern to advance your portfolio
- Learn about all areas of an advertising agency
- Access to LinkedIn Learning online courses throughout internship
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A college junior or senior, graduate student or recent grad (studying in advertising, communications, journalism or related field)
- Passion for pursuing big ideas and doing great work
- Portfolio with strong conceptual thinking and ideas that span across multiple media
- A student of the business (tracking great work others are doing as well as industry trends)
- Proficient with Mac computer and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work 30-40 hours per week
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and a link to your portfolio below.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (LGA) participates in E-Verify. LGA recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.