Are you a driven, curious college student or recent graduate looking for real-world agency experience to add to your developing résumé? We want to hear from you.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a part- or full-time intern to support our content strategy team. This paid internship includes – but is not limited to – work on websites, e-newsletter campaigns and social media.
- Help manage content for a range of websites. This includes uploading, formatting and proofing new content; reviewing and editing existing content; updating broken links, etc.
- Get hands-on social media community management experience by engaging with fan posts, identifying proactive 1:1 engagement opportunities and sourcing user-generated content.
- Write content for e-newsletters, paid and organic social media, native advertising, SEO, etc.
- Support the team that manages our photo / video assets database by participating in asset selection, preparing metadata to make assets searchable and uploading assets to the database.
What we’re looking for
- A college junior or senior, graduate student or recent grad
- Ability to work at least 16 hours per week
- Sharp attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic, natural curiosity and ongoing desire to learn
- Study in advertising, digital, public relations, communications, journalism or related field
This position reports to the director of content strategy.
To apply, please submit your résumé and cover letter below. Thank you!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (LGA) participates in E-Verify. LGA recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.