We’re looking for an art director to join our creative team.
This position will be responsible for visual development of TV, video, digital, social, print and experiential for one or more agency clients. Strong conceptual and executional skills are required.
This position will report to a group creative director.
What you’ll do
- Work collaboratively with all agency disciplines.
- Help develop, sell, produce and implement differentiating advertising campaigns.
- Assist in client presentations.
- Meet the creative standards of the agency.
What we’re looking for
- 5-6 years of agency experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office
- Strong understanding of formats for both offline and online work
- Ability to effectively handle multiple assignments at one time
- Bachelor’s degree
This position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and a link to your portfolio below.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (LGA) participates in E-Verify. LGA recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.