We’re looking for a strategic thinker who’ll manage accounts and relationships to help drive clients’ business forward.
The Account Supervisor serves as the primary client contact on his or her accounts – responsible for leading the cross-functional agency team in developing strategic recommendations and plans, managing resources to execute work and cultivating strong working relationships. This role requires being adept at big-picture thinking while also being organized with solid attention to detail. We’re looking for hybrid thinkers who can recognize opportunities and seize them by gathering the right resources, people and thinking to make an impact.
This position will report to an account director and may include supervision of an account coordinator, assistant account executive and/or account executive.
What you’ll do:
- Lead team in development of client strategic plans, campaigns, budgets and schedules
- Manage implementation/execution of client plans and scopes of work, including project management, forecasting and budget management
- Serve as brand steward – understanding and guiding the team on clients’ brand strategy, brand platform, business and marketing objectives, audience insights, industry considerations and competitive landscape
- Communicate effectively and frequently with clients, LGA team, vendors and partners to maximize quality of work
- Build and cultivate relationships with clients, agency partners and the broader community
- Identify and act upon opportunities to further clients’ brands and business, as well as new business opportunities for LGA
What we’re looking for:
- Six to eight years of agency and/or related marketing experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge and successful application of marketing and advertising strategies that move business forward
- Ability to draw actionable insights from research, observations and audience understanding
- Innate skills in resourcefulness, organization, time management and prioritization
- Clear, effective verbal and written communications skills
- Leadership skills to motivate and mentor team members serving in junior roles, and to integrate cross-functional team members to add value to the work
- Dedication and desire to learn, grow and be challenged professionally
- Experience in financial services, healthcare a plus
- College degree in advertising, marketing or a related field preferred
This position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company.
To apply, please submit a link to your cover letter and résumé using the form below.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (LGA) participates in E-Verify. LGA recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.