LGA is looking for a highly motivated Account Executive, with a passion for creativity, a curiosity for strategy, and a heart for problem solving.
As an Account Executive, you’ll need to be able to confidently and consistently translate brand strategy and marketing plans into action and execution. Responsible for the management of a variety of assigned client accounts, this individual will be expected to effectively quarterback a wide range of projects and develop solid business relationships between our clients and LGA. In some cases, account executives may serve as the daily contact between the agency and the client.
This position will report to an account supervisor.
What You’ll Do
Work closely with other client service team members to:
- Lead the execution of initiatives across assigned clients to deliver on overall business and communications strategies
- Foster a strong sense of collaboration across disciplines to bring the best ideas and solutions to solve client business challenges
- Establish strong, enduring client relationships through consistent, reliable, professional and responsive communications
Collaborate closely with project management on a daily basis to:
- Facilitate workflow through the agency, relying heavily on LGA’s digital project management system
- Identify roadblocks and barriers for team members and collaborate to find solutions that keep work moving efficiently and effectively
- Develop and manage status reports and budget reconciliations as needed for clients
- Manage client budgets
What We’re Looking For
- Three to five years of work experience with related or transferable skills; advertising agency experience preferred
- An individual that embodies our OneTeam principles of accountability, curiosity and collaboration
- A resourceful, independent leader with a desire to take initiative and contribute to the team
- A people person with an ability to build and cultivate strong relationships both internally and externally – someone we look forward to working with every day
- A strong writer and communicator with clear and actionable communications skills
- Proven organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
This position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and résumé using the form below.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (LGA) participates in E-Verify. LGA recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.